You are searching about Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling, today we will share with you article about Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling is useful to you.
How to Regrow Hair After Chemotherapy
Before you learn how to grow hair after chemotherapy, you should at least know what happened behind it. Chemotherapy is the process of treating cancer using anticancer drugs or a combination of such drugs in a standardized treatment regimen. It is easier to understand that chemotherapy (chemotherapy) is the use of drugs or drugs to treat cancer. The method of this treatment consists in the destruction of rapidly dividing cells. The cells include cells in the bone, marrow, digestive tract, and follicles. One of the most common side effects of chemotherapy is alopecia, or hair loss as it is commonly known.
Enormous losses are caused by drugs that destroy rapidly dividing cells. Thinning hair is also a result of taking other medications. However, the effects are temporary. It usually starts to grow back a few weeks after the final treatment, and sometimes the new one tends to curl, which is called “chemo curl.” In addition, damaged follicles from chemotherapy can result in an indifferent color and texture compared to their pre-chemotherapy condition. Another worse effect is that the eyebrows and eyelashes can also fall out over several years at regular intervals. Some of you may not believe how such an effect can occur, but this information will be useful for you to prepare yourself in case you experience it.
How to grow hair after chemotherapy is a question for a layman who has never experienced this disease before. In fact, this is normal for patients while they are undergoing therapy. The use of chemotherapeutic drugs affects the roots and the pattern of the rod. Since the effects of the drugs are still in your body after chemotherapy, it takes some time for the hair to grow back until the toxins are gone. The first new one, which may be curly or even thin, can be trimmed as it grows for the next six to twelve months after treatment.
In fact, there is no answer to the question of how to grow hair after chemotherapy. Hair grows on its own naturally, and the rate of hair growth varies from patient to patient. Therefore, to support growth, it is better to make special products for better hair. Here are tips for maintaining growth after treatment.
• You must be patient to wait. Hair recovery after chemotherapy takes from two weeks to three months. Usually the hair that falls out first grows back faster.
• You should take care of the beginning of the period when the hair starts growing again. Because at the beginning the hair can be very delicate and fragile.
• You can start washing your hair with a very mild shampoo, such as baby shampoo or damage products. When washing your curls after chemotherapy, you should massage your scalp a little to improve blood circulation and remove dry, flaky skin. Since your scalp may still be soft, you should avoid using very hot water. For better care after rinsing, you can add a conditioner.
• When drying hair, it is not recommended to use a hair dryer. It was possible to dry it only by soaking it with a thick towel.
• Brush your new hair gently to avoid breakage.
• Do not use flat irons to straighten your hair as this may cause minor scalp burns.
• Use styling products that provide easy hold because they are easy to wash. Water-based products are safe for your hair. The American Hair Loss Council states that some hair styling products have the potential to cause inflammation of the scalp, trigger hair build-up, and cause scalp infections. To solve this problem, you need to wash your hair often.
• Avoid using extreme styling procedures such as hair coloring or perming.
• The use of minoxidil (Rogaine) can accelerate hair growth after chemotherapy.
• To cover spotted hair growth, you can wrap your head with a scarf or wear hairpins.
• Cut your hair in a barbershop if it grows unevenly. It can make your hair look better.
Knowing such higher enlightenment, you should not be afraid of chemotherapy and have no idea how to restore it after its end. You will restore your hair or even improve its condition than before you applied this therapy naturally. Even though you can get your hair back to normal without much effort, you still need to maintain it to get such healthy and beautiful hair. If you love yourself, you should take care of your body.
Video about Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling
You can see more content about Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling
If you have any questions about Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling
Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling
way Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling
tutorial Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling
Is It Normal For Hair To Fall Out When Styling free
#Regrow #Hair #Chemotherapy