You are searching about How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv, today we will share with you article about How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv is useful to you.
How to Build a Shelving Unit Under a Wall-Mounted Flat Screen TV
There’s no denying that your new TV looks great hanging from the wall brackets in your living room. Wall-mounted TVs are very much in fashion because of the way they instantly transform any home into a contemporary style model, and the effect on your abode is no exception. You’ve clearly made the right decision by choosing a TV stand over a stand.
But if there’s one thing to be said against flat panel stands, it’s that they don’t come with anywhere to put electronic components. This means you may run out of convenient means to store your Xbox 360 or DVD player close enough to the TV that the cables can reach. A simple solution to this problem is to install shelves under the TV.
If you’re comfortable tackling DIY projects, then building your own bookshelf can save you a lot of money compared to commercially manufactured products. Shelving units under flat panel stands can be as basic or as complicated as you like, allowing you to easily adapt the project to your skill level. The following instructions are intended to help beginners install two simple storage shelves under a wall-mounted TV.
Necessary tools and materials
Two boards of your favorite wood (Note: The length of the boards will be determined by the size of your TV. You can make the shelves exactly the same length as your TV, or about 3-5 inches shorter on each end. The width. /depth should be at least 10 inches for easy storage of electronic equipment.)
- Electric drill
- Wood screws
- tape measure
- Standard and single or double track shelf brackets (double rail is commonly used for heavy duty support).
- Asparagus sensor
1. Find the anchor stud(s).Use the nail sensor to locate the nails that will hold the shelf standard in place. In most cases, a single track standard will be placed on the same stud as the TV stand wall brackets. For a two-way standard, you’ll want to use the studs to the left and right of what’s holding the TV. Mark the stud(s) with the pencil.
2. Determine the installation height for the top shelf.It is very important to make a good measurement here. If you install the shelf too close to the bottom of your TV, you won’t have enough space for your electronics. If you leave too much space between the shelf and the TV wall brackets, the unit may look a little odd or unbalanced. Use the tape measure and pencil for this step, and be sure to account for the height of your electronics and the thickness of your wood planks. Also note that tilting flat panel mounts allow the TV to move forward about 15 to 20 degrees, which can affect your measurements.
3. Install the shelf standards and brackets. With your power drill, secure the top of the single or double track shelf standards at the points identified in the previous step. Before fully tightening each screw, be sure to check the vertical straightness of the standard with your level. Once the standards are in place, hook the shelf brackets in the desired locations. It will also be necessary to verify the horizontal straightness of a double track shelf from support to support.
4. Install the shelves. Use the screwdriver and wood screws to attach each wooden plank to the brackets. Check that the racks are properly positioned before loading them with your electronics.
By following the instructions in this super easy DIY project, you can create a convenient and attractive storage area directly under your wall-mounted TV for under $100. Having shelves nearby makes flat screen stands just as practical for your home entertainment needs as a full-size TV stand, so start building yours today.
Video about How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv
You can see more content about How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv
If you have any questions about How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv
How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv
way How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv
tutorial How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv
How To Hook Up Dvd Player To Old Style Tv free
#Build #Shelving #Unit #WallMounted #Flat #Screen