You are searching about How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile, today we will share with you article about How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile is useful to you.
Waterborne Paint – The Pros and Cons of Making Change
Change! That can be a difficult word for most of us. I still remember the big uproar when HVLP spray guns were introduced to the industry. Do you remember that? In fact, I remember hearing painters claim that they would leave the industry before making the switch. Well years later, I wouldn’t trade my Iwata Super Nova for any other gun…not even Binks #7. Correct; you weren’t considered a true painter without Binks #7. The weather changed and we all adjusted well.
Another example is computers. Switching to the Windows system was a big deal. A new system to learn, which was completely different from the old DOS systems. We had to use the stupid mouse. I had a co-worker who got really upset when this change happened. In short, who is willing to go back to the old system? I must admit I thought email had to be the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard… I mean, why not call the person you’re trying to reach? After using email, I became a big advocate of email. Heck, I’m to the point where I’d rather email or text someone than call them. I know, we are losing the social connection, but it sure saves a lot of time in this busy society we live in.
Get to the point
Okay, this is supposed to be about adopting water paint, so I’m going to start talking about paint. Change scares us, but often it’s not a big deal. I’m not saying that all change is good, but this is not the case with water paint. After we decided to make the change in our school, we asked ourselves why we didn’t do it a long time ago. There are a few things I don’t like about it, which I’ll go over in a minute, but for the most part, we love it.
Pros and cons
Have you ever been to the doctor and been suggested that you should take medication? As I’m sure you’ve heard, we believe the benefits of this drug will outweigh the side effects…scary, right? Have you ever seen one of those drug commercials on TV? I think I can take my chances by not taking meds after hearing all the possible side effects. Regardless, we have to approach change in the same way. We need to determine if the pros will outweigh the cons.
So here are the things I don’t like about the new PPG Nexa Autocolor Water Based Paint System.
1) I find the variant platform system confusing. There were times I couldn’t locate the number in a section that was the colors. I prefer to look at the variant platform by vehicle make as the one using the PPG solvent system.
2) I know this is not the right way to color match, but I used to use the “hold the paint stick up to the car to determine if the color is a flexible match. You’re not going to do that with water. . This paint doesn’t match up to that dries. In fact, it can change color several times as it dries. You’ll think it won’t match, but when it dries, it looks good. Then once it’s clear. coated… it’s a nice color match!
1) The color matches (once completed) are excellent. We have much better results with our colors.
2) Don’t worry about a mixing system. Honestly, we don’t stir paint thinner the way we should. I think I was expected to mix it several times a day for 15 minutes and right before mixing the paint. We tried to do it, but some of that hectic day made it difficult to make sure everything was done correctly. This new system doesn’t even have shaker caps. A few strokes of the hand and pour.
3) I guess I’ll use that fact that it produces less VOCs as a benefit, but I’d still prefer it over solvent now.
4) Paint tends to lay down better. The students didn’t have tiger stripes, or mottle and blends are much easier to do.
I’m sure there are many more pros and cons to the paint, but we’ve only been using it for about three months. I keep waiting for something to go wrong, like lifting or something, but I haven’t seen it yet. As we become familiar with it, we will tell you more.
If you’re thinking of switching to water, I wouldn’t freak out. I heard all the same horror stories as you when Waterborne was introduced, but I have yet to encounter any issues. I don’t know about other brands, but PPG water paint rocks and students love it.
Have a story on the water or helpful tips? Leave us a comment and tell us.
Video about How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile
You can see more content about How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile
If you have any questions about How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile
How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile
way How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile
tutorial How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile
How To Go Back To Old Style Gmail On Mobile free
#Waterborne #Paint #Pros #Cons #Making #Change