You are searching about How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard, today we will share with you article about How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard is useful to you.
The Prehistoric Worldwide Import of the Great Lakes
This is the Table of Contents for my book on the Old Copper Culture surrounding the pure orichalcum or copper of Lake Superior.
CHAPTER ONE: From ‘Hell’ and Back.
– The Canadian Encyclopedia says: “The ancestors of the Iroquois can be traced backwards in New York State by archaeological evidence to at least 500 BC. And possibly as far back as 4,000 BC. The distinctive Iroquois culture of the historic period seems to have developed by about 1000 AD.” In order to take the Iroquois back to 4000 BC one has to find the Megwi and Adena before them were once people who lived in Poverty Point where Eurasiatic technology existed and tall people thrived in the Keltic mound building tradition.
CHAPTER TWO: Manitou’s Mounds and Mississippi Mud.
– Professor Jesse Jennings wrote what the Smithsonian called ‘authoritative’ and in its third edition says: “…are all the high cultures of the New World resultant from a diffusion of ideas, customs, artifacts, and religious-social practices of the OLD WORLD?”
– He also says: “Even more unusual at the two sites was the microflint work. The industry involved the striking of long, prismatic flakes from egg-shaped flint nodules or cores in a manner reminiscent of Eurasiatic Mesolithic industries.”
CHAPTER THREE: Guardians of the Iberian Gateway (ST. Lawrence, Hudson).
– J. V. Wright is one of Canada’s top academics and he wrote A History of the Native People’s of Canada, Volume I, (10,000 – 1,000 B.C.) and he says: “Historically documented native beliefs in Canada appear to have been quite similar to those of the pre-Christian Celtic, Germanic, and Scandinavian peoples as well as other parts of the world…”
– He also brings us: “The Allumette-1 and Morrison’s Island-6 sites, in addition to other activities, they functioned as manufacturing centres of copper tools.”
CHAPTER FOUR: The Great Wall of China Extends to Ohio’s ‘Giants’.
– Elizabeth Wayland Barber’s The Mummies of Ǘrümchi says: “Linguistically these twins show features lumping them most closely with the ‘westernmost’ Indo-European languages: Celtic and Italic…. But they are not particularly similar to their nearest geographical neighbors…”
– Also, she states: “What Professor Mair University of Pennsylvania recognized there stunned him. The mummies appeared to be neither Chinese nor Mongoloid in facial type; they looked, in fact, distinctively Caucasian…”
CHAPTER FIVE: Peru Shakes Hands With Poverty Point.
– “The rise and fall of Celtic sea power has been strangely neglected… Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, most of Book III of Caesar’s De Bello Gallico is devoted to the greatest naval battle he was ever called upon to mount…. No less than 220 ships, all larger than and superior in construction to those of the opposing Roman navy under Admiral Brutus.” These words from Professor Barraclough Fell set the truth of ancient worldwide travel and trade in motion.
– He is the champion of many and the outcast of his Harvard ‘cronies’ and other academics. There is no part of this planet were we will not show the Kelts or ‘keltoi’.
– The artifacts found near the mound builder’s main sites that came to me after doing this book include a Dream Dancer’s Mask of metal which weighs two and a half pounds.
CHAPTER SIX: Memphremagog:
– The Catholic Encyclopedia says: “Finally, Josephus and others identify Magog with Scythia, but in antiquity this name was used to designate vaguely any northern population.” Scythia is central to the birthplace of the Kelts as genetic research shows in 35-30,000 year ago time. ‘Phre’ is ‘fire’ from the ‘sun’ of Druidic or Heliopolitan sun worship which is the original root of Phremasonry according to Thomas Paine.
– The most telling evidence of European involvement in North America before Christ might be the ‘extinct’ or should I say ‘immortal’ North American horse that I think was like a Shetland Pony because there were no horses or artifacts thereof for the previous 5000 years. Here is an archaeologist of note by the name of Quimby, whose report goes most un-noted: “1954 The Old Copper Assemblage and Extinct Animals. American Antiquity 20: 169-170. Quimby analyses an occurrence of deeply buried copper artifacts and associated animal bones near Fort Williams in southwest Ontario. The discovery, made in 1913 and 1916, was recorded in a geological report. Quimby reasons that the site may date to the Altithermal, approximately 3500-2000 B.C., and that the bones are those of the bison and the extinct native horse.”
CHAPTER SEVEN: Copper Making Secrets and Speculations About Crystalline or Stone Age Knowledge.
– I can show the reason for red ochre on Mungo Man’s skeleton (and many other cultures around the world) is possibly connected to the alchemical (shamanic) use of cinnabar. This was adequate payment for the Beothuk who were in the northern Hudson Bay route for copper when the earth had not yet rebounded much from the glaciers retreat before moving with their Keltic family to L’anse Amour around the 6th Millennium B.C.
– Here is something spiritual about the ‘immortal’ element of mercury to consider. “Cinnabar will become mercury, and passing through a series of other sublimations, it is again turned into cinnabar, and thus it enables man to enjoy eternal life.” This is from J. Bronowski’s book and TV documentary produced by the BBC called The Ascent of Man.
CHAPTER EIGHT: Pre-Columbian and Post-Christian Americans from Europe.
– In Tucson we have on-going digs of irrigation canals and a civilization from 2000 BC but in the 1920s another more recent ‘find’ was made. It was by the top people in the science and handled in the appropriate manner but met a cover up to equal what happened at Manitoulin Island. Here is a little about this story from Ancient American. “Translation of the combined Latin text told a surprising story: ‘In Memoriam Romani Actius: In memory of Romans Actius and Theodore, Consuls of great cities. We are carried forward on the sea (to) Calalus, The site of present day Ocala in Florida, the name was taken from the Latin name of Porto Cale, Portugal. These Jews now meet the Toltecs and a man from the city of Rhodes – which was a key enduring fortification of the Keltic Phoenicians past the time of Posidonius who thought highly of them. an unknown land (and) a people ruling wildly (Indians?). Toltezus (and) Silvanus are won over, Theodorus brings his forces from the city, Rhoda. And more than 700 are captured. No gold. They are (or shall be) banished from the city.
– The metal tablets decipherment continues.Theodorus, a man of the greatest valor, rules during 14 years. Iacobus rules during (after Theodorus) six years. God helping it (?) is not to be feared. In the name of Israel, Iacobus born again (in) the city…. Benjamin was king of the people. He came from Seine to Rome, the bravest of the Gauls…” The Benjaminites are central players in the intrigues of New World Order that are throughout history.
CHAPTER NINE: Debunkers and the Flat Earth Fiction.
– The web brings me the words of Theosophist scholars who add an important observation about the propaganda Rome used to gain ever greater control of this world. Rome as an Empire expanded whenever the people of Rome were dispossessed of booty from the evil wrought by their leaders. “Jewish scholars had already proved the similarity between the Laws of Moses and the philosophies of Plato, Aristotle and Pythagoras. Christians claimed that Jesus was a unique character, while the entire pagan world knew that the legends surrounding Jesus’ life were identical with those of pagan gods. Students of comparative religion recognized their similarity to the traditions of great spiritual Teachers who had preceded Jesus.”
CHAPTER TEN: Manitoulin Island and Mooring Stones.
– “The site’s discoverer (Lee) was hounded from his Civil Service position into prolonged unemployment; publication outlets were cut off, the evidence was misrepresented by several prominent authors among the Brahmins; the tons of artifacts vanished into storage bins of the National Museum of Canada; for refusing to fire the discoverer the Director of the National Museum (Dr. Jacques Rousseau), who had proposed having a monograph on the site published, was himself fired and driven into exile; official positions of prestige and power were exercised in an effort to gain control over just six Sheguiandah specimens that had not gone under cover; and the site itself has been turned into a tourist resort.” It has actually been built upon by a tourist campsite, just as the Kennewick Man site was covered over and pylons and trees sunk upon it the day before a congressional Bill was to take effect to protect it.
– Professor Emeritus James Scherz of the University of Wisconsin says: “More likely than not, they were but one of numerous peoples from around the world who were attracted to the copper riches found in the Upper Great Lakes Region of ancient America.”
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Easter Island and New Zealand Kelts Before History.
– From respected scholars in India who have succeeded in decoding the Ilavarta language that is similar to the Rongorongo on Easter Island we have:
– “On this point it is worth noting that the account of ancient Indian history found in most textbooks is completely wrong. They make the Harappan Civilization pre-Vedic while the latest research shows it to be the other way. In fact, it belongs to the closing centuries of the Vedic Age. The idea that India was invaded by ‘Indo-European’ Aryans who destroyed the Harappan or Indus Valley Civilization and then composed the Vedas has been thoroughly discredited. The language of the Harappans is Vedic Sanskrit and their civilization was Vedic. This was known even before the script was deciphered. There are Vedic symbols all over the place at archaeological sites – like Vedic altars, the Swastika symbol and the ‘OM’ sign among others. The ‘Aryan invasion’ and the ‘Aryan-Dravidian wars’ were created by European colonial and missionary scholars, to serve their own interests.”
CHAPTER TWELVE: Yonaguni and the Kensington Runestone.
– “Dear Mr. Collins: I am a high school world history teacher, Cuban born and Princeton educated. With great interest I have been reading about Atlantis and I am concerned about a great many things from a historical perspective. Please let me share these with you. First, I have no delusions that, as a Cuban I am related to any Atlantean peoples – they were gone long before I arrived on the Earth. Second, I have a strong suspicion that when we find Atlantis, where you say it is, our world will never be the same. Our notions of what is and what was will be changed forever. Our theories about time and the existence of civilizations predating Greece and Rome will send shock waves that will reverberate through out the known world.”
Video about How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard
You can see more content about How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard
If you have any questions about How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard
How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard
way How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard
tutorial How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard
How Do You Reference A Website In Apa Style Harvard free
#Prehistoric #Worldwide #Import #Great #Lakes